{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
title:{}

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

(I will tag everyone who read my blog!..hahaha)
Continue this game by sending it to other people.******

Who tagged you: ms 'CACA'

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will be super upset, disappointed about it!!!.Then maybe cry cry cry..and whats more can i do?..

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I would hope that all my wants would be fulfilled!!

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Hmm, this is a tough question! I don't have a bf now, so cant think of how the ideal wedding would be. One day when i find a bf then I will think of the ideal wedding!..hahha

#4 Are you hungry?
This is a weird question. Where is the link? Anyway, I'm not hungry now....hahha

#5 What’s your ideal lover like?
Someone who is sporty, humorous, caring, helpful, generous and knowledgeable!

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
It would definitely be more blessed if both parties love each other! But if there's only one choice, then its a tough decision. It very much depends on who that someone is. By right, it should be better to be loved by someone, but if the someone is those weird weird people like stalker or what then its definitely not good to be loved by that person! Cos it would be scary.....
On the other hand, loving someone is kind of torturing if the person don't share the same feeling. You can only look at him at one corner and at the end of the day, you might not get anything in return. Hence, the best is being loved by someone who you love!..where is mine?!!....

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as i am able to....

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
What can you do? Can only wish them happiness....And try to move on with time....

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Is moody the same as unhappy? Feel kinda of moody....But I will be fine....

#10 Is being attached fun?
50% Yes: Someone is always there to care and love u…
50% No: There might be some restrained here and there?.
People who are attached sometimes just hope that they are single, on the other hand, people who are not attached, sometimes just hope that they are attached! So its a 50-50!!

#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
In 10years time, I would be 32 years old!!...OMG...Hopefully by that time I will not be on the shelf already!!..hahah

#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
All the people I care and love!

#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Hmm, someone easy going, sweet, ah siao pattern?..ahaha

#14 How do you define Love?
I agree with caca on 'it takes you one minute to fall in love, takes you forever to forget it.'
And, its about 1+1=1, both parties play a part to keep the relationship going.

#15 What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Reach out for my hp and turn it on, hoping that it will 'beep beep beep!'...hahah

#16 Would you give all in a relationship?
Well, I always give all in a relationship. That's why when it doesnt go well, im the one who will get hurt most!!..haiz....

#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Hmm, don't think I will fall in love with two people simultaneously!!...

#18 Are you thinking of someone special now?
No, i should not be thinking!..hahaha

#19 What are your friends usually like?
Easy going, sporty, fun-loving and some are ah siaos.....hahah

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
People who are fake!! People who backstabbed!! People who are EEEeeeee...

The eight persons I have nominated to do the quiz are:
People who read my blog!!...=)

6:20 PM;

N {MY PROFILE}


name: irene
age: 23
birthday: 24 July 1986
horoscope: Leo
location: Singapore


N {ATTRIBUTE}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MY MEMORIES}

July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 February 2005 March 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011



N {LINKS}

Cora
huiling
weilun
esther
Chong Tiang
Brandon
Kopi-o
Yu Qin
Kiti
Huiwen
Caca


N {TAGGY}

N {OTHERS}




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com