Here are some pic I have for sentosa!

me, yt & ms

sand castle!

our messy look..haha

the slackers!..
its another sentosa outing with my uni frens!.. Though its a rainy season, it only started to rain when we intend to stop..haha..But this time round, we din manage to play vball with the net cos the place is under construction, so sad lo..
When it started to pour, we went into the shelter and began playing cards.cos got about 10 of us, we played heart attack!..haha..its been quite some time I play heart attack lor..Den learn of a new game by yt..smthg like heart attack but then you have to 'steal' an item after getting 4 common cards..Quite fun la..haha
After leaving sentosa, we went to harbourfront for our dinner. Then we went to shop!...& mango was havin sales lor..haha..so I bought two sweaters for my trip, and its quite cheap ba. If the sales is still going on, pls go and visit it, cos you will get good bargains! haha