{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
title:{}

His first, my first and our first half marathon together! haha..a distance of 21.1km to be exact..

It was really a very long run, never in my life, i ran so far, so long. But the feeling is good... Initially I thought he would not turn up already, cos he got so many activities going on for the past few days and might not have enough rest. But in the end, he did turn up!...Thanks for the effort =)

Cos we were abit slow to go to the starting line, when we reach the starting line, the competitive runners had already went off! So we started off with the non-competitive runners..hahaa.But anyway, that is fine la, we weren't going there to win something, we were just going there to experience..

After running a few km, where the sky is still dark, we saw jere,wl n blackie although they started off earlier than us!...hahaa..We caught up with them lor..haha...jere still say 'irene, give blackie some face leh, dun run infront of him.'..hahaa.. But in the end we overtook that 3 never go trained guys..hahaa.. So, jere, i beaten you again!...haha..

& We actually never stop till the 18km mark! Aren't we very zai? run for 18km non stop..haha... then we walked for like 1km to the 19th km..Then decided to pick up our speed again...after running for like I think less than 100m, my left leg suddenly cramped! I can feel the muscle constricted lo, and I can't carry my leg...Its so malu la!...Then have to make him wait for me..oops...after massaging my leg for a little while, I decided to continue the run, cos I want to finish it with him. Probably its more of a mind over body thinking also... It was painful when I started running again, but I just tried to control and focus my thoughts on completing it with him... Think if you all got see me run, will see my running posture like abit awkward...hahhaa.. He did encourage me along the way also!...So thats very heartwarming..

Then near to the the last 250m, he held onto my hands....I caught it in shocked at that time!..then the pain on my legs were no longer something that actually stop me from going.the feeling at that time was great la..theres someone I can hold on to, theres nothing for me to afraid of...And i transferred all my pain away and hold on tightly to the hand that held on mine..at that moment of time, i really wish that time would just stop there and I can hold on to that hand forever...

At the finishing line, there were like so many people la...Think they must be wondering, 'this 2 people hor, run still must hold hands'..haha...But thats my moral encouragement la..haha.. & we completed the race together in 2hr 49min! It shoulde be lesser than that though..cos we started later..haha

It would definitely be one of the happiest days I had, if I never saw something..Think I was still quite composed at that time, if not I would just leave infront of his friend le.But thought that that would not be a very nice thing to do....Hmm, that really spoil the sweet memories of the day....But what to do, life is like that...If it is not tough, it wouldn't be life...Sometimes we would just have to accept it, if not, we would just have to improve it. All I want to remember are sweet memories we have! Those that were not sweet, I would try to throw them away or bury them!.....

Hopefully, I would have a long long never ending sweet memories..
i really want..........

12:34 AM;

N {MY PROFILE}


name: irene
age: 23
birthday: 24 July 1986
horoscope: Leo
location: Singapore


N {ATTRIBUTE}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MY MEMORIES}

July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 February 2005 March 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011



N {LINKS}

Cora
huiling
weilun
esther
Chong Tiang
Brandon
Kopi-o
Yu Qin
Kiti
Huiwen
Caca


N {TAGGY}

N {OTHERS}




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com