{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, June 04, 2007
title:{}

Went to Genting for this long weekends. It had been for quite some time since I went to genting already.
Then I met with a very unlucky and malu incident!. The first few days when I went to the casino, everything was alrite. Even if my IC was checked, im allowed in. Then at this last night of stay, I met this stupid person inside, he said I am not 21yrs yet so not allowed to cash out!...and that my birthday is next month, so I’m regarded as underage! Wth lor..i was checked so many times and everyone let me in. He so small fly, say im underage. Somemore its just one month away only! Then I was very pissed and told him that everyone allow me in! After that, he said he will go check again. Guess what happen in the end! He brought along 3 police with him! I was like diao!!n people around start to gather to see what actually happen. The whole thing was like so malu la! Machiam I committed a crime like that. In my opinion, I think their way of dealing with things are not very professional! I was very angry and argued that I was checked and allowed in already, how can they chase me out! Its so weird la. And a stupid question came up to me, ‘then why don’t you gamble the table one?’..Stupid right? I want gamble the table one or e machine one, why must I answer to you?.That’s my choice, my interest what!!.. at one moment, the rules allow you to do this, at the next moment the rules don’t allow!. So strange, so screwed up!

11:22 PM;

N {MY PROFILE}


name: irene
age: 23
birthday: 24 July 1986
horoscope: Leo
location: Singapore


N {ATTRIBUTE}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MY MEMORIES}

July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 February 2005 March 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011



N {LINKS}

Cora
huiling
weilun
esther
Chong Tiang
Brandon
Kopi-o
Yu Qin
Kiti
Huiwen
Caca


N {TAGGY}

N {OTHERS}




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com